Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saying Hello

4 posters

Go down

Saying Hello Empty Saying Hello

Post  bedlum Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Hello,will be joining u guys 4 both events this year,i know Ian,hi and will prob meet the lads who go to REFUGE soon,post pic in a few days. I think there are a few players ready for joining up,tlk soon. Very Happy

bedlum
Helot
Helot

Back to top Go down

Saying Hello Empty Re: Saying Hello

Post  Steve (Aegis Hellas) Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Are you in Aegis Hellas seeing as you know Ian? This is the group Ian is in and i am too Smile
Steve (Aegis Hellas)
Steve (Aegis Hellas)
Hoplite
Hoplite

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:21 pm

regardless of what group your with welcome to Greece!

Philip
Hoplite
Hoplite

Back to top Go down

Post  Wozzi Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:53 am

Aye! spoke to you on Rule 7. glad you made it here
Wozzi
Wozzi
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve (Aegis Hellas) Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:58 am

I did make a post on R7 about the community forum this weekend in the groups section. I am hoping others will join us here too and help build the community even further. Great to have you with us Bedlum lots of great people and groups here so plenty of choice for you if you are looking for a group Very Happy
Steve (Aegis Hellas)
Steve (Aegis Hellas)
Hoplite
Hoplite

Back to top Go down

Saying Hello Empty thanks 4 the welcome

Post  bedlum Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:00 pm

i have been looking 4 a system like this for years,then the date came up and i was on hols ,have made sure ava 4 both this year,spoke 2 wozzi on forum 7,cheers mate.i believe the larpers that will come with me will represent archers etc as at moment i am the only 1 with hoplite gear will keep u informed as no one wants us yet.i play in a system called refuge which i believe some of you guys att as a one off,ian plays in that system,take care 4 now.

bedlum
Helot
Helot

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve (Aegis Hellas) Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Greece is seeking more archers so you would be most welcome. Have a look around the forums you can now access the Greek only bits and see if any of the groups here appeal to you. I was at Refuge this year as were some of Aegis Hellas we monstered for the system and the players enjoyed facing an undead Phalanx Smile
Steve (Aegis Hellas)
Steve (Aegis Hellas)
Hoplite
Hoplite

Back to top Go down

Post  Wozzi Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:38 am

i'm sure you'll get snatched up but nothing stopping you forming your own group with just archers Smile
the groups tend to fight together when needed so any group here would help you defend or attack in the arena.
the bonus of having your own group also means you can have a territory, and the money/renown that goes with it. also allows you to create your own group background and be a stratagos Smile
Wozzi
Wozzi
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum