Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this it?

+3
Archimedes
Lyria
Aristaeon
7 posters

Go down

Is this it? Empty Is this it?

Post  Aristaeon Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:31 am

Hi, Aristaeonthe Priest of Hermes player here.

Is there anything else to this board?

Aristaeon
Helot
Helot

Back to top Go down

Is this it? Empty Re: Is this it?

Post  Lyria Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:25 am

I was under the impression that there was a 'Greeks only' section, but it would appear that you can only have access to it if you are in a group. As my character is not in a group, I can't see any other sections of this forum either.

Have you noticed that it has us both listed as "Helot" as well?

Lyria
Helot
Helot

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:44 am

At the moment all the greek only forums are visible to members only. Thats because we dont have any non greeks on the boards at the moment. I still dont know what boards should be greek only, Sorry for not moving super fast, but I have been progressivly iller since I came back from odessey so getting this all done and a stack of job applications has been difficult. We know the sites not fully ready, so ask for patience, Any suggestions though would be appreciated, the only groups you might eventually find yourself excuded from as a non group member would be a specifc groups such as the dogs of thrace. At the moment no such group exists because no one has requested one. It may be that no group wants space on this forum, certanly at least one group has there own forum.

the current titles ie hellot are the work of the other admin. I believe he simply altered the ranking system to have more greek flavour. I suspect people will want a title relating to the role ie champion, priest, philosopher etc.

Archimedes
Admin

https://greece.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin (Aegis Hellas) Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:51 am

Nope, there are more threads available to members.

The guys have closed initial access to avoid bots (and persians) so please be patient. Also in order to get the forums online quickly they are not fully finished so please take this opportunity to flag anything you believe is needed to steve or Dean.
Colin (Aegis Hellas)
Colin (Aegis Hellas)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Pythagoras Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 am

Ok to explain a little the Helot is simply a post count rank so the more people post on the forum the more their rank goes up and there are various rank names. This is fairly standard on forums and is no indication of a persons worth or how we look at them. You will notice most people are also ranked as a Helot it is simply the first posting rank which i set up and because the forums are brand new. If Helot is not liked we can change it to something else it is merely the starting title for those who have recently joined and changes as more posts are made.

There are Greeks only sections too yes and we can add you to them once we confirm you are a Greek player, what we dont want to do is exclude anyone so if you have someone who can vouch for you already here or a way to show us who you are that will be fine. You can mail any of the admins and we can then look at adding you to the forums.

As Colin says the forum has been set up fast so its a learning curve but we will have things sorted out shortly. Suggestions and ideas welcome always and if you need help let me or Dean know.

Regards

Steve
Pythagoras
Pythagoras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinket Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:41 pm

You calling me a Persian now?
I mean ok some of the men in Carthage wear the silly hats, but the women dont. Evil or Very Mad
(I think Bena's not reading, phew, never call a priestess a man, EVER!).

Trinket
Helot
Helot

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve (Aegis Hellas) Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:43 pm

I think the Persians have the market on silly hats though some of the Egyptian ones look fairly daft too IMO
Steve (Aegis Hellas)
Steve (Aegis Hellas)
Hoplite
Hoplite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum