rule updates

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: rule updates

Post  Colin (Aegis Hellas) on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:27 pm

As long as we are united as a nation we can steer our own course, i was a bit miffed at being effectivly told what to do by the gods. We may as well have an off stage NPC if that is the case and that was the main attraction of the greeek nation. I fully intend to give it a stiff ignoring and if my character is cursed then it does not matter too much because he'll be dead shortly after anyway and i'll just have to bring another in, who will probably die as well....

Colin (Aegis Hellas)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Draxus on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:00 am

yeh the extent the gods controlled us pissed me off as well, and do not even get me started on curses, having my tongue torn out 20 minutes into play was the polar opposite of my idea of fun
Draxus
Psiloi
Psiloi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wozzi on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:22 am

remember that a lot of the "gods" steering was actually player "interpretation". i.e. the priests thought that the Greeks needed guidance.
i specifically got a reply from PD stating that godly interference was not part of the Greek nation (apart from the usual capriciousness of the gods). however, this topic has been gone over before with priests and warleaders and don't want to dredge up any blame game again.

i'm hoping we can move on from it and experience a very different game next event, with "all" classes working together to aid the war leaders

Platanos - Strategos of The Daedanauts
"Persian's, they say beware Greeks bearing gifts, well I have something for you....RELEASE THE MINOTAUR!"

The Daedanauts
Wozzi
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Oenos [Daedanauts] on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:03 am

Archimedes wrote:Javlins with impale would be awful. Considering that the only times I was hit by one was it dropping on my head after bouncing of someone.

I don't think ricochets count as hits for anything. If an arrow bounced off chappy next to me (off his shield or head or whatever) and into me I would be disinclined to take the hit. The same would go for a javelin.
Oenos [Daedanauts]
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:48 am

alas can be hard to call with a javlin. They can flail everywere when they hit anyway.

Philip
Hoplite
Hoplite

Back to top Go down

Post  Wozzi on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:23 am

Rule 7 forum is back up and there's a post about changes to how quests will be run
http://forum.rule7.co.uk/Topic128016-95-1.aspx

Platanos - Strategos of The Daedanauts
"Persian's, they say beware Greeks bearing gifts, well I have something for you....RELEASE THE MINOTAUR!"

The Daedanauts
Wozzi
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3